- a detailed evaluation of your writing strengths and weaknesses
- encouraging comments on what’s working
- personalized suggestions for improvement
- assistance in applying professional writing techniques
- formatting tips
- practical ideas for how to polish your writing
A professional critique will give you a distinct advantage in today’s competitive book-publishing market.
In addition, an overall critique is a great way to begin working with a freelance editor. For a small one-time cost, you’ll get a feel for what’s involved in an edit and how you can benefit from it. You’ll learn many things you can apply to your manuscript before investing in a more in-depth edit. You will also have the opportunity to try out a freelance editor to gauge whether he or she would be a good long-term fit for you and your project.
Get the personal direction you need!
Or click here to request a critique.